- Registrations are on a first-come-first-serve basis, priority will be given to those who have paid the full admission fee with a completed registration form.
- A receipt confirmation will be issued and emailed within 7 days once the cheque and registration form are received.
- A written confirmation of the course will be emailed 7 days before the course commences.
- Delegates should contact EDC at email: EDC@hsmc.edu.hk or tel :(852) 3963 5098/81 if he/she has not received the above confirmation according to above schedule.
- No cancellation is allowed once the written confirmation is issued and sent to the applicant.
- Registered courses are neither transferable nor refundable unless the course is cancelled. EDC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course if the minimum enrollment is not met. Further notice will be sent to the applicant by email.
- No refund, make-up class or alternative compensation will be given to course participant under any circumstances for their class absences. This includes but not confined to illness, truancy or other personal/ work commitments.
- No refund, make-up class or alternative compensation will be given for class cancellations on circumstances beyond Hang Seng Management College’s control. This includes but not limited to outbreak of riot, civil commotion, epidemic, natural disaster, unanticipated class disruption such as necessary building evacuation stemming from fire.
- When Typhoon Signal No.8 or above/ Black Rainstorm Signal is in force or expected to be hoisted within two hours before the course scheduled time, the course will be cancelled. The course will be rescheduled, with no refund.
- Any bank charges and/or expenses incurred due to bounced cheques will be borne by the participants.
- Executive Development Center of Hang Seng Management College reserves the right to use photos or video footage taken in the course activities for promotion.